Friday, June 7, 2013

Suddenly I Find Myself Reminiscing...



Suddenly I find myself reminiscing about this trip.

Only in my mind does it exist. I went there all the time, whenever I could creep away from reality.
Beyond OBSESSED. I was compelled by it all, and wanted to share this world while keeping it secret all at the same time. I cherished this place and I revered it for it's lack of tangibility.
Hard to interpret. 
Lost in translation of time and space and matter. Where it all began may have been when I was a child, or maybe in another lifetime; Manifesto du Surrialisme.
It was real for me though, an experience of sorts I could relive the theatrical nonsense and beauty and HOPE.
"Without a moments hesitation I spoke to this... man."
Looking closely at his eyes, a revolution to the mind, he was dazzling.
He brought out my feminine element, only in my mind, on on this trip.
A Surrealist Romance, one like Nadja.
Neither here nor there, dream-like, and ideally beautiful. 



http://saewelch.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment